Sunday, April 20, 2014

Tea Tree Oil

When I go to get my haircut, I always have my hairstylist wash my hair first. Every time she washes my hair, I notice she uses a shampoo and conditioner that has Tea Tree Oil in it. I asked her how much does both the shampoo and conditioner cost. She said $50. Okay way to steep for me at this time. So what I have done was, get my conditioner in my hand and I dropped in one drop of Tea Tree Oil in my conditioner and I massage it in and let it set for about 3 minutes. I use my Tea Tree Oil twice a week. Not only does it smell good and is relaxing, but it helps to moisturize my scalp. Here is a link to check out about Tea Tree Oil if your not familiar with it.



I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have enjoyed writing this post. I would like to hear any comments you have. If you like what you are reading, please share with friends and family. Thank you!


2 comments:

  1. Tea Tree Oil is used also for fugus. You can buy it in Walmarts over in the vitamin section it is not to expensive but I found it cheaper in the black hair care products even cheaper in walmarts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fran,

    I just love buying products at Walmart. There Tea Tree Oil is at such a great price. I am looking into Vitamin E Oil to see what I could use it for. I know its good for nails. I want to start experimenting with it in other ways. Thank you for blogging, its great to see others enjoy what I blog.

    ReplyDelete